drum mixer for poultry feed are most commonly used for mixing poultry feed and dry mixing of free-flowing solids. The bulk density and percentage of the total mixture of solids mixed in these units may vary. As the double cone rotates, the ingredients to be mixed are continuously mixed. Normal cycle times are usually in the range of 10 minutes, but depending on the ease of mixing, it can be shorter.
Drum Poultry Feed Mixer is the rotary drum mixer machine which consists of stainless steel double cone tank, spindle assembly, gear assembly, gearbox assembly, motor, shelf and so on.
Working principle: Double cone cans 360 degree rotation, using the gravity of the material, so that the material in the vertebral body of the non-stop rolling mix.
usage of drum mixer for poultry feed
1 Metal powder: aluminum. Metals such as lead, zinc, copper, iron, nickel, alloys, and magnetic materials are powders.
2. Chemical materials such as resins, plastics, rubber additives, dyes, pesticide fillers, etc.
3. Foods designed to meet hygienic indicators: flour, cocoa, coffee, condiments, additives, etc.
4. Chinese and Western medicines, Western medicines and proprietary Chinese medicines designed according to GMPS requirements.
5. Grain, corn, beans, sesame and other crops are selected, hulled and impurity removed.
6. Abrasives: glass beads, alumina, corundum, chlorocarbon, emery, quartz sand and other abrasive materials.
7. Feed processing powders, granules, additives, etc.
8. Raw material screening of fertilizers and fine screening of other finished products.
9. Screening of various raw ore powders in minerals and their processed products.
10. Fibrous materials: sawdust, wood powder, charcoal, activated carbon, carbon black and other fibrous materials.
11. it can also used to mixing grains like corn,soybean,wheat,used for coating grains.